Freebie Society - Freebies for everyone! » Discussion » Do it Yourself Freebies / Paid To Forum » I will pay you to sign-up! No gimmicks, no scam, 100% legit! MUST READ

Old 05-06-2010, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Trade Rating: 0
Default I will pay you to sign-up! No gimmicks, no scam, 100% legit! MUST READ

Looking for referrals at one of my WAH sites, FusionCash. I receive $1 for every person who confirms their e-mail and $2 when they complete their first offer (tons of free offers to choose from!)

I will be willing to pay $2 to anyone who completes both of these tasks. I know it isn't much, but every little bit counts these days and then you can begin referring friends and start earning too!

FusionCash works great in conjunction with Freebies Trading because you don't need to use a CC to earn, though you can! It's a great and 100% proven legitimate WAH site with payment proofs available!

They even have a $5 bonus sign-up, the aforementioned referral bonuses, and tons of great free offers to choose from. You can cash out by check or PayPal. I've only been here a few months and already made over $200! My best GPT site yet!

It's up to you if you want to stay with the site. If you decide only to sign-up and complete the one simple offer, no problems, I'll still pay you. If you want to keep with it, even better. I promise you won't be disappointed!

PM me if you would like the link!
sixstring4life is offline   Reply With Quote