Freebie Society - Freebies for everyone! » Discussion » Money Making Opportunities » rewards-spot highest instant pay gpt survey site around

Old 06-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Trade Rating: 0
Default rewards-spot highest instant pay gpt survey site around

hi all id like to share with you all a wonderful new gpt survey site opened not long ago and done paid me 15 times,usa,ca,uk,au ages 13 or older can join,they are fre to join ,hundreds fre offers,low $1 minimum cashout for paypal and $5 low minimum for amazon giftcards.best of all 1st paypal payment is manual but paid same days ussually in coulple hours or less,all rest cashouts are immedite no waiting instant paypal there payout rates is 90% higher than any other gpt survey site around guaranteed,plus they have offer and referral contests,daily jackpot drawings,and slots machine game to play and win more bones and bones are points,you can use points to play slots or for giftcards,or convert them to cash and get instant paypal cash,or you can convert cash to points either way.the owner is well known and trustworthy tasha who has had several awesome sites and still has a few,plus live chat box for help if new to doing offers,tons of free offers but some like trial offers they have them alos if you like,but trials are 30 day hold,email submits pay as high as $1.80 for one and alot pay $1.13 each now that is awesome,sure this may sound to god to be true but its all fre so i say join and cvomplete one email submit or any offer cashout your $1 or more and watch how fast your paid that way you know its very legit and the best around for now. thank you all for reading my review on a most awesome money maker.
Rewards-spot - Members - Register

Old 07-01-2011, 09:43 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default rewards-spot awesome gpt survey site proof

this is one the most awesome gpt survey sites around,they pay higher than probably any other site,plus contests,jackpots,slots machine to win more,very low $1 minimum paypal cashout or $5 amazon and money orders or other giftcards,and best of all immediate instant paypal payments,1st one is sent manual once sent same day the rest will be automatic immdediately sent. anyone 13 or older usa,canada,uk,australia can join.
so far paid me 67 paypal payments as of today,signature banner shows how much they paid me $141.86 so far it will change as they pay me more.

Old 07-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default rewards-spot truly best surveys immediate paypal

this truly is the best survey site around and has hundreds free high paid offers higher than any other survey site thats legit that is,you can see how much they paid me so far in my signature banner $204 so far plus $14 in amazon giftcards dont show,very low $1 minimum to cashout and instant immediate paypal payments no waiting for your money.also they offer money orders and giftcards like amazon,ebay,walmart for like or more value.live chatbox for help,and if im on i can help also,plus join under me as my referral i get 5% whatever you earn but dont effect your earnings.i currently have 97 referrals and hope get many more,but my most active referrals i agreed to offer all my referrals that earn $200 or more in cash or points a free bonus $5.00 amazon gift card code,cause once you all eanr $200 i will have earned $10 and this way im sharing with you by giving back 50% to thank you for being my great active referrals.this offer never expires,if takes you year make $200 or a week you will get what i promised send to the sites inbox once you made it to $200.some teenagers wonder if they can join answer yes if your 13 years old or older and live in usa,canada,uk,australia you can join. thank you all for your time and hope see you there. god bless

Old 08-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default free paypal instant and same day free amazon surveys

yes you read it right no other gpt surveys site pays as high as this most awesome 100% legit site,want proof well visit and see very low $1 instant paypal payments or $5 or more free amazon ,ebay giftcards and money orders mailed.anyone age 13 or older usa,canada,uk,australia can join,those of you skeptical and new to gpt sites my suggestion is join do a simple email submit pays like $1.12 each and cashout and watch how fast you are paid,1st payment is paid same day but manual all rest are sent immediately automatically,giftcards are sent manually several times a day,all cash and all points can be converted either way,unlike mnay sites wont let you trade points for cash but here you can in any amount,plus here you can play slots machine game and win more money,plus live chat box for help,and by joining under mei can inbox and help you to once in a while,and i also earn 5% whatever you earn so yes i want to help you earn all the cash i can and if your a very active member under me and once you earn $200 in cash or points doing offers not winning contests by then i will have earned $10 and will give you half back in form of a free $5 amazon giftcard but you must earn $200 to get this bonus in offers.i monitor all i earn and dont have to ask for it once i see you earned me the $10 i will send it to your inbox on the site.so you see there is really alot of easy free money to gain here so come test it and see yourself i know you will lvoe it alot. ty
http://www.rewards-spot.com/members/register.php?ref=bulldog
Old 08-08-2011, 06:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks, I'll give the site a try.
girlytwoyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

Default highpay surveys instant $1 payments best ever

thank you for trying the site im sure you will love it very much it is truly awesome and the highest paid survey gpt site i ever saw now paid me over $300 counting amazon giftcards and moneyorders.welcome aboard anyone else welcome to come try remmeber every $1 you can cashout and be paid immediately instant paypal.

Old 09-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default rewards-spot gpt surveys $1 immediate payments

hi i wanted to sincerely thank each of you that did join and give the site a try,and all the rest of you id love you too give it a try,theres hundreds of sites but this ones much beeter than most of them and unique,why well they have daily jackpot drawing,contests,5% referral earnings,90% offer payout earnings which is very high pay offers compare to most if not all other gpt survey sites.also slotmachine game you can win more money,and most sites will let you convert cash you earned to points for giftcards or to play games,but hear you can convert either way you choose in any amount from cash to points or points to cash,very low $1.00 minimum cashout by paypal and these are paid immediately instant paypal no waiting forever on your earned money,giftcards like amazon,ebay,walmart are emailed $5.00 or more value several times daily,and money orders $5.00 or more mailed daily.plus live chat box for help,and if you are very active i monitor my referrals and once you earn $200 doing offers i will have made $10 then will send you a free $5.00 amazon giftcard on the site to your inbox,plus i inbox my referrals at times and welcome inboxes from them,we are are all there to help each other make little extra cash so join us and lets help each other,currently im trying to win the 1st place referral contest or at least last place,but my referrals in order to count for me in contest must join,confirm email link to activate and complete at least one pts or daily click offer,then id be one more referral in the lead,we all can use extra cash im sure you agree and if you dont like the site or wish to do offers maybe you like to help me out doing this simple task id greatly appreciate it.but i think if you join you earn $1.00 cashout and watch how fast your paid to your paypal then you will be happy to stay and earn alot more fast free money.all they require to join is one account per computer,ages 13 or older and live in usa,ca,uk,au ,come join the fun i look forward to seeing you all there to at least give it a try all free never pay anything. thank you god bless

Old 09-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default highpay surveys $1 instant payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by vais4u22 View Post
hi all id like to share with you all a wonderful new gpt survey site opened not long ago and done paid me 15 times,usa,ca,uk,au ages 13 or older can join,they are fre to join ,hundreds fre offers,low $1 minimum cashout for paypal and $5 low minimum for amazon giftcards.best of all 1st paypal payment is manual but paid same days ussually in coulple hours or less,all rest cashouts are immedite no waiting instant paypal there payout rates is 90% higher than any other gpt survey site around guaranteed,plus they have offer and referral contests,daily jackpot drawings,and slots machine game to play and win more bones and bones are points,you can use points to play slots or for giftcards,or convert them to cash and get instant paypal cash,or you can convert cash to points either way.the owner is well known and trustworthy tasha who has had several awesome sites and still has a few,plus live chat box for help if new to doing offers,tons of free offers but some like trial offers they have them alos if you like,but trials are 30 day hold,email submits pay as high as $1.80 for one and alot pay $1.13 each now that is awesome,sure this may sound to god to be true but its all fre so i say join and cvomplete one email submit or any offer cashout your $1 or more and watch how fast your paid that way you know its very legit and the best around for now. thank you all for reading my review on a most awesome money maker.

yes this is truly the best gpt survey site around and i have 187 referrals and most them love it here cause it pays so much higher than most other sites and no waiting on your paypal payments.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rewards-spot - Members - Register usa,ca,uk,au ages 13 or older all can join free and do easy free offers by the hundreds and low $1 cashout by paypal and $5 by giftcards like amazon,ebay,walmart and money orders.you can compare the site to any other gpt survey sites and see this is truly the best,and no waiting weeks or moths to be apid and wonder if you will get paid when its time,cause here all payments are sent immediately instant paypal or daily giftcards and moneyorders mailed daily.,plus daily jackpot,slotmachine,contests, 5% referral commision low but cause site pays at 90% high rates.this site she made for us all to enjoy not for profit,it takes it all 90% to us and 5% to referrals and other 5% to contests and jackpot and all.so you see the admin owner is truly amazong and awesome,she dont make anything maybe if lucky a few dollars,she has fewe others sites and her own affiliate site so she make slittle more there but here is for us members to enjoy more than the owner.so join and see yourself you will lvoe it i made over $400 so far. thank you god bless Rewards-spot - Members - Register
Old 09-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default rewards-spot immediate paypal payments gpt

thank you all very much those of you that joined very much appreciated and helped me alot,anyone else welcome to join also. ty

Tags
freeoffers , gpt , paidoffers , ptc , surveys